- 6am: Doors open with with Green Eggs and Ham. Start your day off right with one of the best Bloody Mary's in town.
- 7am: Traditional Irish flag raising with the Friendly Sons of St. Patrick
- 10am: Start Serving Corned Beef & Cabbage All day, until it's gone
- Noon: Heated tent opens. No cover! First 500 people in the tent receive free custom St. Patrick's Day koozies!
- 1pm: Live Music with Becker
- 3pm: Performance from the Bagpipers and Drums!
- 3:30pm: Music with ALT 106.3 until midnight! TV’s in the tent, for college basketball games. Tons of Giveaways all evening! Ask for our special Leprechaun Kiss shots!
Cab stand available all day, courtesy of Yellow Cab!
Kids are allowed until 3:30pm.